spa parts,spa packs,spa controls, spa packs,hot tub parts, hot tub supplies,hot tub equipment, hot tub parts, spa pumps, hot tub pumps, spa heaters, hot tub heaters
Balboa Parts Price maybe subject to change, call office for Update!
For your total relaxation...One simple word Ahhhh
Choosing Spas And Hot Tubs
Hot Tub Sizes and Price Considerations
When shopping for spas and hot tubs, first decide on the type and size of spa. Decide on what amount you would like to spend! Small spas and small hot tubs tend to cost less depending on the features. They hold less people but take up less space when space is an issue. A small hot tub works well for a couple or small family who do not plan on alot of entertaining. If you have a large family or plan on entertaining more often a large spa would be a better choice because you can simply fit more people. Large spas and large hot tubs tend to have more features.
Choose A Style Of Spa And Features
Spas and hot tubs come in two styles; Lounger and Non-Lounger. Non-Lounger spas tend to hold more people but lack a lay down seat called a lounger. Spa and hot tub features include: size of pumps, number of pumps, amount of jets, pillows, grab rails for easier movement in the spa. Blowers, electronic controls, and ozone systems are features which make taking care of water chemistry easier.
A Word About Our Spa And Hot Tub Prices
At Burch Spas and Hot Tubs we are able to offer medium size and large spas for prices that other stores charge for much smaller units. Our hot tub sizes range from two person capacity to hot tub sizes that can hold up to seven adults.
Location And Safety Considerations
* Must be placed on a solid level surface.
* Trees and shade, direciton of sunlight and wind factors on your hot tub.
* What amount of privacy do you desire?
* Ease of fill and drainage areas.
* A safe and easy step entrance to your spa.
* For safety, your hot tub should be located at least ten feet from the main electrical panel.
* Interference from home apparatus such as AC units, electric meters, windows and doors.
* Access to electrical equipment for ease of hot tub service.
* Weight of spas or hot tubs if considering a raised or deck installation.
* All electrical work should be done by a licensed, qualified electrician who is familiar with the wiring of spas and hot tubs.
Regular price: $4,645.00
Sale price: $4,645.00
If you can not find what your looking for please feel free to call us at (866)-779-9664. We are adding products daily, We will be more then happy to help you
Thank You for your business.:)