spa parts,spa packs,spa controls, spa packs,hot tub parts, hot tub supplies,hot tub equipment, hot tub parts, spa pumps, hot tub pumps, spa heaters, hot tub heaters
Balboa Parts Price maybe subject to change, call office for Update!
ColorGlo LEDs offer many distinct advantages over other light sources, such as incandescent and halogen, including:
* Multiple colors . A single ColorGlo RGB LED can produce millions of colors. Incandescent and halogen lighting usually require a colored lens in order to produce a single color. Lenses dramatically decrease an incandescent or halogen light’s luminosity and intensity. Instead, ColorGlo LED products alter the electrical current to the light to create different colors. This makes ColorGlo's LED lighting colors richer and more vibrant, with higher light output.
* Low operating cost. ColorGlo LED products are low-voltage lighting. This makes ColorGlo LEDs up to 90% more energy efficient than other lighting, such as incandescent and halogen. Lower power consumption lowers operating costs. Using ColorGlo LED lighting in place of incandescent or halogen lighting will reduce energy costs.
* Low heat output. Because ColorGlo LED lighting consumes less energy, it generates very little heat. In comparison, an incandescent light dumps approximately 90% of the energy it consumes as heat, making the bulbs hot. Heat drastically reduces a light’s lifespan. Because ColorGlo LED lighting generates very little heat, its lifespan far exceeds that of conventional lighting. And ColorGlo LED lighting is always cool to the touch.
* Super long life. ColorGlo LED lighting has the longest lifespan of any light on the market. The life of a single ColorGlo LED light can last up to 100,000 hours. This is significantly longer than the 1500 hour maximum life of a standard light bulb. ColorGlo’s amazingly long life considerably reduces consumer inconvenience and maintenance costs because it rarely needs replacing.
* Durable. ColorGlo LEDs operate without glass bulbs, delicate filaments, or complex tubing. This makes ColorGlo LED lighting far more shock and vibration resistant than incandescent or halogen lights. With ColorGlo, it’s easier and less expensive to build displays underwater and in outdoor environments where there is vibration, dust, or wind.
* Environmentally Friendly. ColorGlo LED lighting does not contain mercury. Also, ColorGlo LEDs do not produce EMI emissions. This makes ColorGlo LED lighting an Earth-friendly, or “green” lighting solution.
We are in the process of building a new store, if you can not find what your looking for check out our new store, at http://www.diyhottubrepair.com or please feel free to call us at (866)-779-9664. We are adding products daily, We will be more then happy to help you
Thank You for your business.:)